Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Random things running around in my head

Why is it that at 0210 there are still fools setting off fireworks in a state where a burn ban is in effect? Do you people not watch the news? Have you not looked at the rain free sky for the last three weeks? And damn it I do not react well to things that sound like gunfire, artillery and rockets.

I really wanna talk to your mom and toss you under the bus.

And before I lay my head down to sleep I will say a prayer for those who have given their lives so that this country (read politicians of all parties) can bicker, and blame, reap under the table money and lie, cheat their country and spouses (cause not just the men cheat) could step away from the crown. I'm not sure the Continental Army figured on this when they signed their mark and marched away from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment