Monday, April 29, 2019

How Many Lies?



This is the lie.

Really, some of you actually believe this?

How fucking sad are you? I've never known any mother to be who would "conspire" with a doctor who delivered her child to "execute" the child.

I have never really wanted to be a mom. I'm too terrified that my kid would be just like me. Let's face it, that would be a scary child. Those of you who know me, know what I'm talking about. I'm the kind that would tell my child to let the other kid throw the first punch, and then finish the fucker. I would also teach my child how to finish the fucker. I would also be the kind of parent who teaches her young how to lay down a really good ambush and double tap the enemy. You don't want me being a parent.

That being said, I am sick to death of some of you giving the current occupant of the white house a pass. For every fucking lie, you give him a pass for whatever fucking reason that makes you sleep better at night.

Keep this in mind, if he gets his complete way, at some point you enablers are going to come into his cross hairs. And then, just then you will care. It's fine to you if he and his administration fuck people over, as long as it's not YOU.

Guess what cupcake, at some point you are going to be in his cross hairs. When that happens, if I'm not in prison, I am going to laugh my arse off at you. Do you know why?

Because I'm not a hypocrite. I'm an asshole, but not a hypocrite. You will have earned what you receive. At some point he and his policy is going to touch you, in a bad way, I'm not going to hold your hand, I'm not going to whisper words of sympathy or platitude. I am going to full on laugh and ask you if you've learned anything.

I've had friends who've been pregnant and lost their child in the last week. It's heart wrenching, it's unspeakable pain, it cannot be described. And for this sorry excuse for an oxygen waster to lie about mothers and doctors deciding to "execute" a child I can't even begin to describe my absolute disgust and hatred.  Not just for him, but for those of you in his "party" who would either agree with or if you don't agree with it, but those who 'give him a pass' for it, for those of you who would call it 'party politics'.

God is watching. And some of you who are complicit in his lies by doing nothing, saying nothing...you are going to be so surprised when you try to enter God's Gate.

https://www.facebook.com/JasonGouldMusic/photos/a.1245333735531466/2285677428163753/?type=3&theater




1 comment: